Our professional voice activated digital audio recorder comes packed with advanced features from sound activated recording to digital encryption technology allowing you to clearly record audio and store it safely in one compact and discrete device.
How Does It Work?
To turn the device on simply press the play button. To make a recording just press the red record button. Once you have pressed the record button the device will start recording and you will see record on the screen to indicate that it is recording.
It has two different recording modes, continuous and voice activated. Voice activated allows the device to record only when sound is heard, and it will start to record instantly. This can continue for up to 20 hours of standby time.
You can also separate your recordings into different folders, listen to the recordings directly from the unit itself or download to any computer using the provided USB cable to save important recordings.
- Battery (full charge) recording time: up to 20 hours
- Recording format: WAV
- Music playing format: WAV, MP3
- Supports VOR voice control recording
- Built-in LCD display,
- Built-in 8GB memory
- Built-in Li-ion battery, can be charged directly through PC USB or adapter with DC5V output
- Built-in mic: omni-directional microphone
- Supports telephone recording
- Supports multiple audio(EQ) Audio playback in multiple formats
- Auto power off function
- Previewing and search function
- A-B repeat function
- High-speed data connection with 2.0 USB
- Recording bitrate:32KBPS/192KBPS/384KBPS optional
- Stereo earphone: 3.5mm stereo socket
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Mic
- 1 x Telephone Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 x RJ11 Cable
- 1 x User Manual